Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Here I am to Worship!

Here I am to worship, here I am to bow down, and here I am to say that you’re my God.
GOD. The creator who made us and that we are thankful of to all that we have. There is no one soul that does not repent. That is what I believe.

Everyone may be created in God’s image and likeness but I know everyone is not similar to each other. Behind our own proclamation of loving each other as brothers and sisters, we conclude that we are not likely similar. Think of it as all of us in the world living in a big classroom and God is a teacher then those who ranked higher are those who ‘think’, who ‘feel’ that they have a deeper connection with him.


But you see we are willing. That is the greatest part. We are sinners but we are willing, willing to change we go to churches and ask God, we pray we read the gospel and we ask for his blessings and forgiveness.

We devote time and effort because we do love him. Behind the differences and similarities, everyone is a sinner and everyone thirst seeks and hungers to talk to him, to worship him, to thank him, to ask for forgiveness.

Oh how great it is! That with one talk of the mouth, with one feeling of the heart and with one thinking of the mind that the word ‘JESUS’ comes out. You know the feeling that sends out the shivers in the spine the drying of your throat, the beat of your heart raising and then you let out your tears in the eyes as you proclaim his name.

Well that is I think a feeling to God. Yes, I call it a feeling to God it can either be resentment, enjoyment, gratefulness, or hatred. You know not everyone thinks of positivity, therefore, we cannot blame them if sometimes we build-up grudges, especially to God.

 I, for instance, have to question Him many times but I know that he was always there listening even when I questioned and run away from him he followed. I also read Bible study tools to guide me and help me talk to him.

And this time I wanted to be there. To be waiting again. Just Like you, I was willing. That is why I live NOW. I live because I was there, I waited for him to make me stronger to build up my trust and loyalty to him and still I am here for Him even if I turn my back on Him I know I will still come back in his side staying, waiting, praying, doubting, asking, worshipping, and giving my praises, my answers to his question, my longing hugs and kisses for Him. Because He is MY GOD, My DAD, My savior and the one who made me and strengthen me in the greatest times and breaking parts in my life.


Now all I need is to do is go with the flow, in his palm my life is written, in His word where I will follow him, in my heart because I am here willing to love and worship Him. Do you want to clearly understand God’s plan? Yes, you can through the King James Audio Bible.Listen to God through this Bible online.

No comments:

Post a Comment